ThreeHouseGallery© ("We" “Us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is the directors of ThreeHouseGallery© CIC.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.threehousegallery.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe as member, engage with our social media, respond to or comment on content posted to our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description, photograph, beliefs, opinions and ethnicity.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Uses made of the information:
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods, services or events we feel may interest you;
- to identify how our site is used and any adjustments or improvements that could be made;
- to tailor content from our site to your interests and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to notify you about changes to our site;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to keep our site safe and secure;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with selected third parties including:
- to analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- to our partners, volunteers and contractors in order to help us to run our site;
- to provide anonymised data (which cannot identify you) to third parties for research purposes and to advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If ThreeHouseGallery© CIC or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.